Uniforms of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dress or uniforms regulations of British volunteer corps

2 posters

Go down

Dress or uniforms regulations of British volunteer corps Empty Dress or uniforms regulations of British volunteer corps

Post  sbintayab Tue 04 Jan 2011, 2:38 pm

Dear,
Take my regards. I'm very much interested on the uniforms of the armies of British Empire and Britain. Can anyone help me to give information on the dress or uniforms regulations of officers of Rifles Volunteer Corps (RVC). Specially- Headdress, tunic, cuff and collar design, piping and trousers.Over the internet, I didn't get any information about uniforms of RVC.
Regards
Shams

sbintayab

Back to top Go down

Dress or uniforms regulations of British volunteer corps Empty Re: Dress or uniforms regulations of British volunteer corps

Post  Sean Tue 04 Jan 2011, 3:36 pm

Sean

Back to top Go down

Dress or uniforms regulations of British volunteer corps Empty Re: Dress or uniforms regulations of British volunteer corps

Post  sbintayab Tue 04 Jan 2011, 3:59 pm

Dear Sean,
Thanks. But I need the official dress regulations that was published by war office. Can you help me?
Regards
Shams

sbintayab

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down