Uniforms of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Service Publications - Canadian publisher

3 posters

Go down

Service Publications - Canadian publisher Empty Service Publications - Canadian publisher

Post  mconrad Mon 17 Jan 2011, 10:34 am

Service Publications (Ottawa) has a large catalog of excellent books, booklets, and CDs on Canadian uniforms, badges, insignia, medals, military vehicles, tanks, and firearms from all eras. These books are reference sources to last a lifetime. I especially look forward to the upcoming CD "DRESS REGULATIONS COMPILATION"--a collection of Canadian uniform regulations from the 19th through the 20th centuries. SP is also the publisher of Rene Chartrand's second edition of his study of US uniforms of the War of 1812. There also seems to be a companion volume on British army uniforms of the 1812 war, but the cover shows a charge of French cuirassiers, so I don't know what to think. Go to " www.servicepub.com "
Service Publications - Canadian publisher Servic10

Service Publications - Canadian publisher Servic11

mconrad

Back to top Go down

Service Publications - Canadian publisher Empty Re: Service Publications - Canadian publisher

Post  ChrisF202 Tue 18 Jan 2011, 6:22 am

I will most definitely buying A Most Warlike Appearance, thanks for the link!

There also seems to be a companion volume on British army uniforms of the 1812 war, but the cover shows a charge of French cuirassiers
Could you possibly post the link to this book?

ChrisF202

Back to top Go down

Service Publications - Canadian publisher Empty I have no link to this book.

Post  mconrad Tue 18 Jan 2011, 1:25 pm

ChrisF202 wrote:I will most definitely buying A Most Warlike Appearance, thanks for the link!

There also seems to be a companion volume on British army uniforms of the 1812 war, but the cover shows a charge of French cuirassiers
Could you possibly post the link to this book?

I have no link to this book.

mconrad

Back to top Go down

Service Publications - Canadian publisher Empty Re: Service Publications - Canadian publisher

Post  servicepub Sun 24 Apr 2011, 8:08 am

Hi,
The link to the US 1812 book is www.servicepub.com/1812.html
The companion book, which will be on British and Canadian uniforms during the War of 1812 will be released this Fall. The cover used for the flyer was cobbled together as a place-holder and, as a neophyte when it comes to this era, I used the wrong cover image. The actual publication will feature a British unit on the cover.
Clive

servicepub

Back to top Go down

Post  servicepub Tue 15 Nov 2011, 2:32 pm

The companion book, on the British and Canadians, is now available from www.servicepub.com

Service Publications - Canadian publisher Scarlet_coat

servicepub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down