Uniforms of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orders, Decorations, Medals book I am looking for

2 posters

Go down

Orders, Decorations, Medals book I am looking for Empty Orders, Decorations, Medals book I am looking for

Post  mohamedhossam Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:24 am

Hello everyone

There is a book I've been searching but I can not find it at all online (on Amazon or anywhere else). I had checked it out from a library a few years ago. It's called something like Orders, Decorations and Medals of the World. It is a large book, with lots of large full-color photographs, some of them covering whole pages. It is almost what you'd call a "coffee table book". I just remember that the author was either Czech or Polish, most likely Czech. Anyone have any idea of the book I'm talking about? Thanks alot.

mohamedhossam

Back to top Go down

Orders, Decorations, Medals book I am looking for Empty Medal book

Post  wfrad Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:16 am

Is this a general interest or are you looking at specific period award/medal.
Most of the books seem to have quite a narrow range, very few attempt to do every country.
I’ve tried using a couple of dedicated book search engines, without much success.
Maybe the book you are after is no longer in general circulation.
Regards
Wf

wfrad

Back to top Go down

Orders, Decorations, Medals book I am looking for Empty Re: Orders, Decorations, Medals book I am looking for

Post  mohamedhossam Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:55 pm

It was a general book about orders and decorations around the world from different eras. I think the author's last name was Kavel or Havel or something like that? It wasn't that old of a book, though.

Thanks anyway for your input.

mohamedhossam

Back to top Go down

Orders, Decorations, Medals book I am looking for Empty Re: Orders, Decorations, Medals book I am looking for

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down