Uniforms of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Zeitschrift fur heereskunde"- German military history publication.

2 posters

Go down

"Zeitschrift fur heereskunde"- German military history publication. Empty "Zeitschrift fur heereskunde"- German military history publication.

Post  giraffe6 Fri 12 Feb 2010, 8:28 pm

Does anyone have a copy or access to the following issues? 311, 312 and 313, Jan-June 1984. Paul.

giraffe6

Back to top Go down

"Zeitschrift fur heereskunde"- German military history publication. Empty I have photocopies of some of the articles from the 1980s

Post  mconrad Thu 22 Apr 2010, 1:31 pm

Which articles are you looking for?

mconrad

Back to top Go down

"Zeitschrift fur heereskunde"- German military history publication. Empty Re: "Zeitschrift fur heereskunde"- German military history publication.

Post  giraffe6 Mon 26 Apr 2010, 6:52 pm

Hello mconrad, thanks for the offer,i did write to a deputy editor (as my emails failed to arrive) and was sent some photocopies of the articles a few days ago , as the issues are out of print. The text is in German,but despite that there weren't any articles or photos about the Nepalese army during WW1 or WW2 , which was really what i was after. Paul.

giraffe6

Back to top Go down

"Zeitschrift fur heereskunde"- German military history publication. Empty Re: "Zeitschrift fur heereskunde"- German military history publication.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down