Uniforms of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website and CDs of Uniforms of the world

2 posters

Go down

Website and CDs of Uniforms of the world Empty Website and CDs of Uniforms of the world

Post  sbintayab Wed 24 Jul 2019, 12:03 am

Hi there,
I am looking for the website: uniforms of the world, but not found. Can anyone tell me about it please?
Regards
Shams

sbintayab

Back to top Go down

Website and CDs of Uniforms of the world Empty Re: Website and CDs of Uniforms of the world

Post  wfrad Fri 26 Jul 2019, 3:42 am

It was for buying CD's of uniforms, the links vanished shortly after Sean's last visit.
I far as I'm aware no-one has been able to contact Sean for over a couple of years now.
Hopefully nothing has happened to Sean and that he just hasn't had the time or lost interest.
Since I personally haven,t bought any CD's I afraid that I'm unable to help in that regard.

You could try asking if any other members have purchased any of the CD's but the chance of success with that, is I believe very slim indeed. Especially since very few of the members from that far back actually visit.
Try reading members posts regarding the CD's, maybe some of those members are still contactable.
Regards
WF

wfrad

Back to top Go down

Website and CDs of Uniforms of the world Empty Re: Website and CDs of Uniforms of the world

Post  sbintayab Mon 29 Jul 2019, 9:30 am

Thanks wfrad

sbintayab

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down