Uniforms of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any artists/artistically inclined here?

2 posters

Go down

Any artists/artistically inclined here? Empty Any artists/artistically inclined here?

Post  mohamedhossam Tue 10 Dec 2013, 7:24 pm

Hello everyone!

Ok so I found this very stunning drawing of a medieval Russian helmet, Any artists/artistically inclined here? Shlem_MihFeod_DRG

and I was wondering, does anyone know what medium this was draw with? Watercolors, oil paints, pencil, what? Thanks alot!

mohamedhossam

Back to top Go down

Any artists/artistically inclined here? Empty Re: Any artists/artistically inclined here?

Post  Animal Wed 11 Dec 2013, 5:54 pm

Very impressive. Judging by the decoration, I'd say it's a prince's or nobleman's helmet. No doubt an ordinary soldier's helmet would've been far less ornate.

Animal

Back to top Go down

Any artists/artistically inclined here? Empty Re: Any artists/artistically inclined here?

Post  mohamedhossam Wed 11 Dec 2013, 10:17 pm

Yeah it is very impressive. I wanted to know about the actual drawing though. Do you think it is painted? Or maybe some kind of lithograph?

mohamedhossam

Back to top Go down

Post  Animal Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:12 am

Not sure. It may be lithographed.

Animal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum