Uniforms of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luxembourg Police

2 posters

Go down

Luxembourg Police Empty Luxembourg Police

Post  Les-Art Sun 26 Sep 2010, 3:47 am

Hi guys,
Here is the start of a thread which I hope that everyone interested in Police subject will find of interest.

The Luxembourg Police have undergone a change which has created their largest rank structure, in 2001 the Police and Gendarmerie amalgamated and the ranks were re-designed to incorporate the new ranks needed to take into account the position and service of the personel of both previous forces. Here is the Current rank structure.
Luxembourg Police Luxemb10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f28/13/98/25/75/luxemb10.jpg

I am just finishing off the previous ranks for the Police and will follow up with the Gendarmerie.

Best Regards,
Les

Les-Art

Back to top Go down

Luxembourg Police Empty Luxembourg Police 1985-2000

Post  Les-Art Sun 26 Sep 2010, 3:54 am

Here is the next rank Structure.

This is the Collar Ranks for the Luxembourg Police used from 1985 - 2000. They had seperate insignias for Dress uniforms and working uniforms.
Luxembourg Police Luxemb12
https://i.servimg.com/u/f28/13/98/25/75/luxemb12.jpg
The colour and design are unique to this force.

I just noticed that this chart and the previous one have been cut off by the forum site. I will work out what size I need to do to get the whole thing on display.

Last edited by Les-Art on Sun 26 Sep 2010, 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : downsizing of image)

Les-Art

Back to top Go down

Luxembourg Police Empty Re: Luxembourg Police

Post  Sean Sun 26 Sep 2010, 7:19 am

Les, I did the same thing. When you upload before you press go there is a bow below the name that has 800X in it, change this by a dropdown bow to 640 I think, that makes it smaller to fit in the forum.
Nice plates by the way, didn't know about the purple collar tabs

Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Les-Art Mon 27 Sep 2010, 3:27 am

Sean,
I'll try that when I upload the next one.

The colour odf the collar patches isn't quite purple but it's not pink either, so somewhere in between. THis was the colour of facings for the Police and the Gendarmerie had Blue as their colour. Now everyone has Blue.

Regards,
Les

Les-Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down