Uniforms of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Czech Uniforms in German use

2 posters

Go down

Czech Uniforms in German use Empty Czech Uniforms in German use

Post  Zared Wed 22 Jul 2015, 5:40 am

http://zared-tregonwell.deviantart.com/art/Czech-Uniforms-547931842?q=gallery%3AZared-Tregonwell&qo=0
The top row of picture are uniforms claimed to be Czech in German use, the only one I'm a 100% on is the first image. Which is a Ukrainian of the Roland Battalion, who wore Czech uniforms, apparently re-dyed green. It is also claimed that the Latvian police were outfitted in Czech uniforms, but I've seen nothing so far.
It is also claimed that the Gebrigsjager used them in training and they were quite comfortable compared to the German tunic.
On the bottom row are three pictures, a Czech officer tunic, a Slovak uniform, basically Czech, and another Czech uniform.
So the big questions are, why do people think those top row tunics are Czech? Would it even be possible to get these Czech tunics dyed to some shade of feldgrau?
For me it would make more sense if they were reused by the NSKK, RAD, or Todt organisations.

Zared

Back to top Go down

Czech Uniforms in German use Empty Re: Czech Uniforms in German use

Post  Animal Wed 05 Aug 2015, 12:25 pm

The page you were looking for doesn't exist.

Animal

Back to top Go down